After acquiring my third Suunto watch in September 2018, the Suunto 9, I realized that the software I use to track and analyze all my athletic activities doesn’t support importing native Suunto .json.gz files.
Below is the Suunto9Import plugin I have developed in order to import native Suunto 9 and Spartan files into SportTracks 3.1
- V1.0.3 – 10/05/2018 :
Added support to import multiple split files
- V1.0.2 – 10/03/2018 :
– Added the detection and assignment of activity categories based on the Suunto activity types (If recognized, the out of the box categories will be assigned : Running, Cycling, Swimming, Hiking).
– Watch Pauses are now imported.
- V1.0.1 – 09/30/2018 :
– Improved the detection of native Suunto 9/Spartan files that are not activities.
– Verified and validated the compatibility with files from Spartan watches.
– Bugfix where the import would stop during the process.
- V1.0 – 09/27/2018 :
– Import .json.gz files and .json files from Suunto 9
– Data imported : GPS track, laps, distance, elevation, heart rate, temperature, cadence, power